IB Patel School has been successfully educating students since 1970 in Vallabh Vidyanagar town of Anand district in Gujarat. Thanks to the philanthropist Shri Iswarbhai Bhulabhai Patel, who donated his hard-earned funds generously so that institutions like IB Patel School can empower nation-wide students with education.
IB Patel School has been successfully educating students since 1970 in Vallabh Vidyanagar town of Anand district in Gujarat. Thanks to the philanthropist Shri Iswarbhai Bhulabhai Patel, who donated his hard-earned funds generously so that institutions like IB Patel School can empower nation-wide students with education. The school is the first of its kind to facilitate kindergarten, pre-primary, primary, and secondary education in the English medium in its region.
With a mission “to provide vibrant forums, scientific temper and wide spectrum of academic & co-curricular learning,” IB Patel School has one of the finest school alumni communities in Gujarat. It is an institution that understood the benefits of creating an early age connected school community and started making moves in the same direction.
IB Patel has an alumni school community of over 2,500 members registered today on the digital portal powered by AlmaShines. However, the school faced several challenges in receiving alumni participation in the events due to no online presence beforehand. Moreover, the school had no platform to perform digital marketing of alumni events and promote its alumni activities.
In addition to this, the school used to organize events and collect payments for it manually or through offline modes. That was one of the major reasons why IB Patel Scool enjoyed less event participation. But, things turned upside down for IB Patel in January 2020 when they decided to invest in a digital alumni portal to strong-arm their diamond jubilee celebration.
No sooner did they realize the potential lying in the AlmaShines’ Alumni Portal, without any second thoughts, IB Patel School shifted its entire alumni community online. They expected to host a brilliant event on the 75th anniversary of the school with the help of the Almashines’ alumni portal. Surprisingly, the school received entries for 573 participants and raised a corpus fund of around 4.3 lakhs beyond their expectations in their very first event!
While interacting with our team members, IB Patel School also mentioned that they are looking forward to organizing paid alumni events and raise funds for multiple campaigns they have planned already via the digital alumni platform. Below are some of the key outcomes that IB Patel School achieved after implementing AlmaShines’ trustworthy alumni relations best practices:
- More active profiles: The engagement on the portal increased by 96% active profile users on the online community as compared to offline.
- Successful email campaigns: Launched several campaigns and activities by shooting 6,439 emails already to its members in the past three months.
- Raised funds for school: Accumulated INR 28,40,851 for multiple school development purposes from its alumni members.
- Raised funds for smart classes: Collected INR 24,91,251 to develop eight smart classes on the school premises for facilitating better education of its current students.
- Raised for scholarships: Gathered INR 7,16,671 for ensuring the education of financially underprivileged students from its alumni.